Short-Term Program @ Study Abroad
- Open to all UM students.
- Students should obtain at least 3.0 GPA to apply for any outbound opportunities offered by UM partner universities.
- Students should meet the requirements set for any particular program
- Kindly choose a program that you wish to join in the list below.
- Follow all the instructions given by the Host University to submit your application.
- Request permission from UM to go abroad by filling in ISC Outbound Study Abroad Form (Short-Term Program) once you have received the offer letter from Host University
Last Update: 10/11/2021