Home Business & Marine Sc. International Indigenous Business, Language & Culture Sustainable Development
Short-Term Program @ Universiti Malaya
Short-Term Programme by Global Enrichment and Mobiliti (GEM) Centre in Universiti Malaya is offered every Summer and Winter break. It is a unique study abroad program that creates a memorable experience that lasts a lifetime. It provides an enriching experience in education and cultural exploration. It also provides an opportunity to widen the network among friends from different countries and learn about different cultures first hand.
- To provide quality and comprehensive learning experience.
- To enhance knowledge and personal skills.
- To provide a platform for participants to experience living in Malaysian diverse culture.
- To nurture young future leaders with global understanding.
- UM Short-Term Program is open for all categories be it, students, from UM Partner Universities or Non-Partner Universities as well as for the public (unless if stated otherwise for the certain program)
- Does not require any English test requirement i.e. IELTS or TOEFL but must obtain a basic English language for both written and spoken (unless if stated otherwise for the certain program)
- Participants must be physically & mentally healthy in order to join any physical program.